Take Advantage of Loan Pre-Qualification
A number of factors determine the price range of homes you’ll want to preview. One of these factors is loan pre-qualification, and as your agent, we can help you through this process. Items that are considered when pre-qualifying for a mortgage loan include:
- Employment History
- Credit History and Scores
- Monthly Income and Expenses
With our knowledge of the mortgage market, we’ll help you make an informed decision as to the type of loan you’ll want. There are many different types of loans to consider – FHA, VA, Conventional and even Bad Credit Loans. We’ll find the best loan for your situation.
The advantages of getting pre-qualified:
- You will know how much house you can afford.
- You will know how much cash you will need for the down payment.
- Loan pre-approval will be greatly simplified.